pinterest

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Find Art in Bloom

I am looking forward to so many Fall events around Tampa bay.
The weather is finally cooperating and it is a joy to be outside.


Next Sunday in the A.M. only, I will have my booth set up at Congregation Beth Am, on Fletcher Avenue.
If you stop by the Holiday Fair, come say hi to me.

On October 23rd I will be at St. James in New tampa.

I will post photos from these events.

Last weekend at Keystone United Methodist I met the nicest knitter. And since i definitely cannot knit , I was most impressed by her cute scarfs and hats in college colors.
They also had the incredibly delicious brownies sold by the church ladies. Yummy and only a dollar for 4. Yes, i admit, i ate them all in on day. Again, i say yummy!
My tent held up even with the breeze so those spiky things were great. Last year I had my tent blow over at an event so i was excited to see if it would stay standing.




Have a great week! I'm off to make some crocheted dreidels for this weekends event!

No comments:

Post a Comment