pinterest

Sunday, February 8, 2009

work in progress




I have been using the Memory Works kit Celebration by Fancy pants to create a clear album.


The album has a sprinkling of professional photos taken of her through the years. It is really cool how you can use two sided paper to show through as part of the decorative elements. It is a money saver as well as dimensional. The two photos here show the cover and first page. I am not scrapping it in order , just what looks good together. I am hoping to buy the ribbons to match to decorate the rings. This is the first time i have used an acrylic album and it has been inspiring my creativity. I am hoping to have it ready in time for my Memory Works open house. I am working on samples for the guests to look at to learn more about the products.
I will post information about the open house soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment