pinterest

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating the craft room







So i started decorating my "personal" space to make it feel more like mine. I recently changed rooms with my son-I took over his smaller room and he got the guest room where i craft.



I wanted to create some wall art using my initials. This is what i created a few nights ago.



It is scrapbooking paper on wood plaques. I tried to match the rooms decor but it is difficult to match my sons old blue bedroom paint.



I am not sure what my next project will be but my photography club will be having a contest for each color of the rainbow. So first we will challeneg oursleves to create a photograph of red only.



I will post mine when i am done. I would love to see what any one else has done in this area.



Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment